Clock Suckers Episode 7 Clock Suckers Episode 7

Never disappointing!!

You guys are the funniest on NG and anywhere else. CS is an awesome series, great job as always!! -Rob

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Amazing...

And brilliantly beautiful. More traditional animation than Flash and better than anything on tv. I smell feature!

College University pt 11 College University pt 11

Gret job...again

As always a great job. My favorite part, subtle as it may be, was the Zoltar machine feeling pretty uncomfortable and moving to the side. For whatever reason, I couldn't stop laughing. It's the little things that makes CU so funny at times.

CU-End Of Summer Special CU-End Of Summer Special

GREAT!

Never dissappoints.....always...appoints. Whatever the hell that means. But GREAT as always! Funny and wierd. Mike, you quit your job and it has purpose. Serious purpose. Love the 7 layer Bigfoot dip.....YUM!!

CU-Comic Con Special 06 CU-Comic Con Special 06

Yeah, it was an AWESOME time!

One of the best times ever. Yes, the guys from CU are as funny as the really funny cartoon they make. And yes, that is, shamefully, me dancing. Great Flash and even greater seeing you guys---hopefully see in you in Dec! KUMATE!!

-Rob Feldman

CU-Holiday Special 05 CU-Holiday Special 05

Great as usual

I don't review too much, but I like CU a lot. This one is no different than the rest---the writing was great, super funny and the style is terrific. You guys really need your own series....uh, wait. You already have one. Great job and have an "Acceptable 24 Consecutive Hours"!

Billy Exorcist Billy Exorcist

Funny!! Realy liked it a lot---good mix !!

I thought this was really funny. It's a clever mix---love the part where he/she pisses on the floor. Great job!